Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vitrine Jewelry gifted to Actress Stephanie Drapeau

A couple of weeks ago, I was given an opportunity (through The Artisan Group)to gift a piece of jewelry from my shop to stunning Hollywood actress Stephanie Drapeau.



Stephanie said she likes earthy colors paired with gold, and immediately I knew what I wanted to gift her: a pair of 24K Vermeil Gold Smoky quartz earrings. When I designed these earrings I imagined an actress wearing them at a red- carpet affair! I think these are perfect for Stephanie. The earrings have amazing movement, sparkle and glamour. I hope Stephanie likes them and wears them sometime soon!
 

All prettily packaged just for Stephanie!

If YOU would like to own a pair, you can purchase them HERE.


 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she said Thank You! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure she will, when she receives it! Stephanie has been so kind to all of the TAG members, going out of her way to acknowledge and promote everything she's been gifted :)

      Delete
  3. How exciting!!!! She is going to love them. :)

    ReplyDelete